Everyone is good at something. We are great at Internet Research and Market
- Struggling to find your niche?
- Can't find Product Ideas?
- Are you too confused about where to start, after hearing all the 'sales pitch'?
- Need help in market research?
The internet has massive amounts of data on most any topic you want to know more
about. Always has been. We love digging until we unearth the real issues—issues you
can address that move the needle. Our main goal is not to provide you a ton of
information. Our goal is to give you a ton of information translated into something
There is so much data that it is often difficult to find what is important to you. A
search of any topic can produce thousands of reference sites. You may not have the
time, the inclination or the know how to get what you want.
This is where we come in. I know how important it is to select the right Virtual
Assistant as I have been in this business for 8 years so we are happy to explore
this with you and talk about your specific needs. A significant part of our workday,
for the past several years, has been spent on internet research.
We are now ready to provide this service to you if:
You need information from the internet but:
- Don't have the time to do it.
- Don't want to take the time to do it.
- Have tried to do it yourself but have not been able to.
- Haven't a clue of how to do this, but need the information.
Research services are offered from the following:
• Consultancy: Advice on suitable research designs, to suit your individual
• Desk Research: Collation of existing research data to investigate
activity and market potential for your business/product.
• Project Management: Remove the everyday hassles of managing the research to
you to concentrate on the strategic areas of implementation.
• Depth Interviews: One-to-one interviews conducted virtual face-to-face or
telephone to explore consumer or business requirements.
• Group discussions: Moderator facilitated discussions with a number of
business professionals to generate ideas or gauge reactions to concepts; used for
• Fieldwork: Telephone interviews, face-to-face interviews, self-completion
questionnaires, hall tests (responses to stimuli e.g. advertisements).
• Data Interpretation/Statistical Analysis: Use of research findings to
interesting patterns in the data and identify key drivers of a key outcome e.g.
satisfaction, intention to purchase etc. Segmentation and profiling of customers /
clients e.g. by their attitudes, purchasing habits etc.
• Questionnaire/Discussion Guide Design: Design of suitable scripts for
respondents; tailor made to suit your specific research objectives.